FCAAP Enterprise Membership
Enterprise Membership (“EM”) is a multi-year partnership with AAP National, FCAAP, and pediatric organizations. EM offers member benefits/services for both individuals and institutions, including a 20% savings on AAP National and FCAAP dues when 100% of the member-eligible physicians in the organization join!
Eligibility for the EM program is determined on a case-by-case basis by the AAP Member Engagement and Value Committee. The most common type of organizations in the EM program include:
- Academic institutions with an ACGME-accredited residency program
- Children’s healthcare foundations
- Non-academic children’s hospitals
- Independent Physicians Associations
- Independent Practice Associations
- Clinically integrated networks
Thank you to our Enterprise Members!