FCAAP’s Infection Prevention and Control Virtual Conference
Now On-Demand with Enduring Credits!
Enduring CME credits are now available for FCAAP’s Infection Prevention and Control Virtual Conference. The five and half hour event consists of four learning sessions using the CDC Project Firstline curriculum materials. Project Firstline aims to provide foundational and practical knowledge to all healthcare personnel and targeted components of the public health workforce.
- Recognizing Risk in Daily Work – Speaker: Tommy Schechtman, MD, MSPH, FAAP
- Risk Recognition and Communication – Speaker: Mobeen Rathore, MD, FAAP
- Vaccinations During COVID and Injection Safety – Speaker: Claudia Espinosa, MD, MSc
- New Ways to Sanitize Your Practice – Speakers: Walter Lamar, Ph.D., CPSO, CHSP, MLSO, MBCP, CEDP and Dr. Bhvarth Shukla, MD
Benefits of participating:
- Understand how to recognize the risk of infection transmission among health care personnel and ways to mitigate the risk of infection transmission among the health care community.
- Understand infection control strategies for vaccine administration during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Understand Facility Guidelines for Clinical Practice and how to How to assess your clinic or facility.
Continuing Education Credit:
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare, designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Successful completion of this CME activity, with individual assessments and feedback, enables participants to earn 4.25 points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ Maintenance of Certification program. This activity is designated for 4.25 ANCC Contact Hours and 4.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. To access the course, click here.