The Florida Pediatrician is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly by the Editorial Board of the Florida Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. The journal includes scientific articles, case reports, legislative updates, and other information relevant to pediatricians, pediatric specialists, and pediatric allied health practitioners in Florida.
The Fall 2020 edition of The Florida Pediatrician is now available. Access the full edition here.
This edition includes:
- Editor’s Note
- Battery Ingestions: Review and Updates
- Addressing Children’s Stress and Anxiety in the Time of COVID-19
- Highlights from The Future of Pediatric Practice 2020 Online
- 2020 FCAAP Awards and Board Election Results
- and the Winning 2020 Resident Forum Abstracts:
Please enjoy the Fall 2020 edition of the Florida Pediatrician! Use the full screen presentation/reader mode for optimal viewing.
Download a printer-friendly version here.
View past editions of the Florida Pediatrician here.