Because FCAAP values its members, we continue to identify, develop, and provide resources and benefits that are made available ONLY to FCAAP members! Current FCAAP Members enjoy a valuable array of exclusive benefits, including:
- access to FCAAP committees and projects
- free and discounted registration fees for FCAAP continuing education programs and events
- exclusive programs such as the Patient Centered Medical Home Transition Program and #FCAAPwellness program
- special prices on services such as the mobile-friendly website PediSite Program through Practis, vaccine purchases through Atlantic Health Partners, and malpractice insurance through The Doctors Company
- discounts on Purple Carrot, a plant-based meal subscription service
- Member’s Only challenge group on the free fitness app Strava
- discount on health care provider shoes from Clove
- two discounted subscription options with Yoga International
- exclusive rates at Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo
- Members Only Website and Membership Directory
- direct access to The Florida Pediatrician
- monthly updates and offers in the FCAAP News
- support when running for positions within the AAP or local organizations
- access to educational and legislative resources and pediatric-focused survey opportunities
- networking opportunities
Most importantly, FCAAP is your voice as we face the many challenges in healthcare.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the benefits your FCAAP Membership has to offer! Many resources available to members can be accessed utilizing the links to the right, including continuing education opportunities, educational and legislative resources, and pediatric-focused survey opportunities.
Some resources, including the member directory and the FCAAP Medical Home Transition Program, are only available after logging in to the Member-Only website here or using the button below. If you are logging in for the first time, select “Sign Up” and check your email for confirmation of your access to the site.
In addition to membership, FCAAP depends on donor support to ensure we can continue offering quality publications and programs to our members and the public. Consider making a tax-deductible gift today. Even the smallest contribution empowers the Chapter to continue promoting the health & welfare of Florida’s children and supporting pediatricians & pediatric specialists as the best qualified providers of their healthcare. You can make your gift online. Thank you!