- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Florida Hospital Association (FHA)
- Florida Legal Services (FLS)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Florida Perinatal Quality Collaborative (FPQC)
- Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP)
State Advocacy Links
- Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Childhood Immunization Support Program (CISP)
- Florida Association of Healthy Start Coalitions, Inc.
- Florida Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Florida Department of Education (DOE)
- Florida Department of Health (DOH)
- Florida DOH, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (BOEMS)
- Florida DOH, Bureau of Immunizations (BOI)
- Florida DOH, Medical Quality Assurance Services
- Florida Developmental Disabilities Council
- Florida HealthyKids
- Vaccines for Children
Resources for Parents and Children
- Parents can find a multitude of resources on FCAAP’s Parents Page
- Provide free Florida RX Cards to patients. To order your free cards, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Practitioners
- FCAAP Member-Only Website
- Policies and Procedures related to vaccine loss due to a natural disaster.
- The Florida Department of Health Spill the Water Campaign helps teach kids and parents how to protect themselves from mosquitoes. Use the resources on the campaign website to educate your patients and their parents!
- FCAAP Medical Home Transition Program
HPV Facts for Providers
ZIKA VIRUS – Resources for the Pediatric Healthcare Provider
- CDC Zika Care Connect – publications and resources for healthcare professionals caring for patients with Zika
- This three step Think Zika guide will help the practitioners in your office identify, test, and report Zika
- Perinatal Zika Process Maps
- Florida Department of Health – Zika Virus
- Centers for Disease Control – Zika Virus
- Florida Zika testing guidance for pregnant women
- Hurricane Evacuees – Zika testing, lead testing, and school immunizations
- Zika testing for women and infant hurricane evacuees
- CDC Updated Guidance for the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management of Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection
- Evaluation for Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection
- Follow-Up Care for Infants Exposed to Zika Virus
- U.S. Zika Pregnancy Registry
CDC’s Zika Pregnancy Hotline (770-488-7100) is available 24/7 to healthcare providers for consultation regarding management of pregnant women and infants with possible Zika virus. This hotline can also assist with questions regarding specimen submission. Healthcare providers can call the CDC Watch desk at 770-488-7100 (ask for CDC Zika Pregnancy Hotline) or email email@example.com.
By working with leading vaccine manufacturers Merck, Sanofi Pasteur, Pfizer, and Seqirus, Atlantic Health Partners offers the most favorable pricing, payment, and purchasing terms for a large array of pediatric, adolescent, and influenza vaccines. In addition to lowering vaccine costs, practices can better manage their inventory and cash flow as they are not required to make large, multiple product orders. Atlantic Health Partners program now offers one-stop shopping for Sanofi, Merck, and vaccines.
Atlantic has helped many FCAAP members strengthen their immunization performance by taking an active role in providing reimbursement guidance, advocacy, and timely updates.
Contact Atlantic to determine how they can best support your immunization efforts.
Contact: Cindy or Jeff at 800.741.2044 or at firstname.lastname@example.org