Online Bi-Monthly Webinars
July 2 – December 17, 2020
The 2020 FCAAP Florida Health Care Provider Forum Series is a 12-part webinar forum series for Florida-based pediatricians featuring a new 30-minute session on the first and third Thursday of each month, beginning Thursday, July 2, 2020. The Forum Series is intended to provide information centered around hot topics requested by FCAAP Members and will include a variety of topics including:
• Bringing patients back to your office
• Guidance for schools reopening
• Diversity, inclusion, and racial inequalities in pediatrics
• COVID-19 clinical updates
• How AAP is working with you
• Disaster preparedness for pediatricians
• Vaccine confidence
• Using a multidisciplinary approach in the management of pediatric obesity
• What the 2020 election means for pediatricians and families
• A review of the 2021 Florida legislative session and pediatric priorities
• Physicians and gun violence
All presenters will be available to answer your questions live during their respective sessions! A complete list of dates, topics and speakers can be found on the Forum Page.
Please register here to attend any of the 2020 Forum Series sessions and to receive updates on the session topics and presenters.
Thank you to the Exclusive Sponsor of the 2020 Forum Series: PCC!
Miss this year’s virtual annual conference? Not to worry! All FCAAP members can view the sessions from this year’s conference and claim CME, CEU, and MOC Part 2 credits for free! Visit the FCAAP Members Only Website, then select the FPP2020 On-Demand tab under Member Benefits. Not a member? Join today or purchase the on-demand sessions here. View the full accreditation information here.